If you’re familiar with our paint color consultation services, then you know we also offer a virtual color consultation as one of the options.
How the Virtual Color Consultation Works
Our primary color expert, Pam Brooks, will walk you through the process, entirely online!
First, we’ll schedule your color consultation. We’ll first hop on a quick phone call together and have an initial conversation about your goals.
Based on the information gathered during our call, then you’ll be assigned tasks to prepare for the consultation. That way, when we start our consultation (I typically use FaceTime), you’ll have everything you need.
What is Covered During a Virtual Color Consultation?
Here’s a list of what’s actually included in our color consultation:
- Design theme is determined
- Personal reaction to colors
- The importance of color to establish the feeling you want
- Colors selected for all elements involved in your home update – swatches included along with specification sheet
- Educational – what to look for, how to read color, and so on
- How to test paint color, correctly, to alleviate fear of making a costly mistake
- Lighting and its effects on paint color, natural and artificial, light bulb recommendation included
- Benjamin Moore paint recommendation for your project
- Inspirational design ideas (images) included
And of course, we’ll go over any questions you may have.
Everything for your virtual color consult (time spent on phone call, consultation & office time ordering swatches, and selecting design ideas) is $75 per hour.
Get Started with your Color Consultation!
Give us a call today at 425-488-1192 or contact us here!